Aluminum Letters Provide Durability and Many Architectural Finishes including Anodized, Brushed, Polished, and Enamel Painted.
One of our most popular styles of letters is aluminum. The primary reasons are the cost effectiveness of the metal, along with greater design flexibility. Because aluminum lettering can take on a wide range of looks, and because it is durable and affordably priced, it’s an excellent option, regardless of the image you want to portray.
How do you want to be perceived? Traditional and established? Cast aluminum letters are the perfect choice. Modern and sophisticated? Polished, flat-cut or brushed aluminum lettering is quite impressive. Additionally, anodized aluminum letters offer the most durable architectural finish, even in harsh conditions. From brushed (satin) aluminum letters to enamel-baked with custom colors, Impact Signs’ creative design experts can handcraft a look just for you.
Your options are virtually limitless. Choose from 3 types of aluminum letters (waterjet cut or cast), then select sizes, colors, finishes and more for a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
Options for Waterjet-Cut (Solid Plate) Aluminum Lettering
- Solid plate (from 1/8″ to 1″ thick) using premium-quality Alloy 5202 or optional Alloy in sizes from 1/2″ to 48″ tall
- Unlimited custom fonts
- Anodized aluminum letters (hardened) finish for longer outdoor life, even in harsh conditions
- Polished, baked-enamel painted or brushed (satin) aluminum letters
- New Orbital and Random Arc finishes that produce unique sanding patterns on your aluminum lettering
- Mounting options, including flush to wall or raised/floating off the wall
Options for Cast-Aluminum Letters
- Cast-aluminum letters are available in a selection of standard fonts and sizes, and are deeper cut than waterjet-cut letters for the same price.
- Can be brushed, painted or anodized for a variety of finishes
- Available in letter sizes from 2″ to 24″
- Made from the highest quality metal, melted and poured into molds, then hand-finished
Made in the USA and Guaranteed for Life
Not only do you get remarkable designs when you work with Impact Signs, you also receive top-notch, made-in-the-USA quality aluminum letters with finishes that are guaranteed for life.
Earth-Friendly Aluminum Letters
With earth-friendly practices and methods that adhere to the Aluminum Anodizers Council and American Institute of Architects’ guidelines, you know you’re making the best investment possible. All aluminum letters from Impact Signs are lead and mercury free, and all scrap metal from your order is recycled to reduce global waste.
Request a Quick Quote Now
Ready to get started? Request pricing on aluminum lettering today. Complete the quote form and you’ll quickly receive the details you need. With some of the fastest turnaround times available, you’ll be able to complete your project on time even with tight deadlines. Contact us now.