Solid waterjet cut aluminum letters – durable for interior and exterior use – are available in a brushed, polished, anodized, and painted finish. Read on below for detailed information and images. There are two ways to order our architectural aluminum sign letters. You can design, preview, and order below – or request a quote. Online ordering provides faster lead times and discounted pricing. If you are unsure about what you want, dont hesitate to request a quote.
Order Now – Customize, Preview, and Buy in 5 Minutes.
Aluminum Letters Provide Durability and Many Architectural Finishes including Anodized, Brushed, Polished, and Enamel Painted.
One of our most popular styles of letters is aluminum. The primary reasons are the cost effectiveness of the metal, along with greater design flexibility. Because aluminum lettering can take on a wide range of looks, and because it is durable and affordably priced, it’s an excellent option, regardless of the image you want to portray.
How do you want to be perceived? Traditional and established? Modern and sophisticated? Polished, flat-cut or brushed aluminum lettering is quite impressive. Additionally, anodized aluminum letters offer the most durable architectural finish, even in harsh conditions. From brushed (satin) aluminum letters to enamel-baked with custom colors, Impact Signs’ creative design experts can handcraft a look just for you.
Order Online Now and Rest Assured.
We developed the online ordering tool above to help you design, preview, and place your order easily. Basically, you select your thickness and finish, select your text, and the price will be displayed. The preview will show you your text in your selected font and show you the approximate length. Online ordering offers the following benefits:
- Better pricing – We offer discounted pricing if you design and order online.
- Faster Lead Times – Your order gets into production same day.
- Free Shipping – On orders over $250.
- Design and preview – See what your letters look like in various fonts.
- Compare pricing – of various finishes and sizes.
- Convenience – Order Now, not later. And its really fast and easy
Rest Assured. Once you place your order, one of our experienced signage consultants will review every detail. If something doesn’t look right we will contact you. If we think there’s a better option, we’ll make sure to let you know. Any concerns or questions, you can type them in the comments as you’re checking out. And we stand by every metal letters order we produce.
If you get stuck along the way, or have any technical trouble ordering online, you can contact us anytime. During business hours, (Monday -Friday from 9AM to 5PM CST, you can reach us at 708-469-7178). Also, a great way to show us what you want is to take a screen shot of the online tool what what you have filled in, send it to us through the quote form as an attachment, and we can help you finalize the details and order.
Options for Waterjet-Cut (Solid Plate) Aluminum Lettering
- Solid plate (from 1/8″ to 1″ thick) using premium-quality Alloy 5202 or optional Alloy in sizes from 1/2″ to 48″ tall
- Unlimited custom fonts
- Anodized aluminum letters (hardened) finish for longer outdoor life, even in harsh conditions
- Polished, baked-enamel painted or brushed (satin) aluminum letters
- New Orbital and Random Arc finishes that produce unique sanding patterns on your aluminum lettering
- Mounting options, including flush to wall or raised/floating off the wall
Looking for Cast-Aluminum Letters?
- Cast-aluminum letters are available in a selection of standard fonts and sizes, and are deeper cut than waterjet-cut letters for the same price.
- Can be brushed, painted or anodized for a variety of finishes
- Available in letter sizes from 2″ to 24″
- Made from the highest quality metal, melted and poured into molds, then hand-finished
Made in the USA and Guaranteed for Life
Not only do you get remarkable designs when you work with Impact Signs, you also receive top-notch, made-in-the-USA quality aluminum letters with finishes that are guaranteed for life.
Earth-Friendly Aluminum Letters
With earth-friendly practices and methods that adhere to the Aluminum Anodizers Council and American Institute of Architects’ guidelines, you know you’re making the best investment possible. All aluminum letters from Impact Signs are lead and mercury free, and all scrap metal from your order is recycled to reduce global waste.
Request a Quick Quote Now
Not ready to order online? Request pricing on aluminum lettering today. Complete the quote form and you’ll quickly receive the details you need. With some of the fastest turnaround times available, you’ll be able to complete your project on time even with tight deadlines. Contact us now.