Brass Letters Create an Established, Professional Look
When a sense of permanence and longevity are what you want to portray, choose brass lettering from Impact Signs. Whether large brass letters on the exterior of your building or elegant brass lettering in your lobby or reception area, attorneys, educational institutions and others prefer this look.
Real brass letters have an appearance that simply can’t be imitated. And the metal holds up well in the creation of both large brass letters as well as smaller ones.
Brass Lettering from Impact Signs Is Waterjet Cut for Precision
Unlike other 3-D lettering companies, Impact Signs only uses waterjet cutting. This allows you to have brass letters with tight inside corners and intricate details. In addition, you can take advantage of a wide range of options, including:
- Brass letters cut from solid plate (from 1/8″ to 34″ thick)
- Available brushed or polished finishes
- Long-lasting clear coat for protection of brass lettering
- A variety of mounting options including flush to wall or raised/floating off the wall
- Letters as small as 1/2″ tall up to large brass letters 48” tall
- High-quality C464000 naval brass alloy known for its exceptionally high resistance to wear, fatigue, galling and stress-corrosion cracking
Why Choose Impact for Your Brass Letters?
So many companies that create custom signs focus on simply getting the job done. We focus on making an impact for you! Our team of craftsmen and designers is second to none, as you’ll quickly see. The creativity and visual interest they bring to every sign you order will truly make you stand out in the crowd.
Quick Quotes on Brass Lettering Are Available Now
We understand the pressures of deadlines. That’s why we offer quick quotes to get you underway fast. Just complete the form and we’ll get started on pricing your project immediately. You’ll also be impressed with our fast turnaround times, attention to detail and design capabilities when crafting brass letters. Contact us today.