Our premium grade, solid waterjet cut brass letters, are durable for interior and exterior use and are available in a brushed, polished, and oxidized (oil rubbed) finish. Read on below for detailed information and images. There are two ways to order our architectural brass sign letters. You can design, preview, and order below – or request a quote. Online ordering provides faster lead times and discounted pricing. If you are unsure about what you want, dont hesitate to request a quote.
Order Now – Customize, Preview, and Buy in 5 Minutes.
Brass Letters Create an Established, Professional Look
When a sense of permanence and longevity are what you want to portray, choose brass lettering from Impact Signs. Whether large brass letters on the exterior of your building or elegant brass lettering in your lobby or reception area, attorneys, educational institutions and others prefer this look.
Real brass letters have an appearance that simply can’t be imitated. And the metal holds up well in the creation of both large brass letters as well as smaller ones.
Order Online Now and Rest Assured.
We developed the online ordering tool above to help you design, preview, and place your order easily. Basically, you select your thickness and finish, select your text, and the price will be displayed. The preview will show you your text in your selected font and show you the approximate length. Online ordering offers the following benefits:
- Better pricing – We offer discounted pricing if you design and order online.
- Faster Lead Times – Your order gets into production same day.
- Free Shipping – On orders over $250.
- Design and preview – See what your letters look like in various fonts.
- Compare pricing – of various finishes and sizes.
- Convenience – Order Now, not later. And its really fast and easy
Rest Assured. Once you place your order, one of our experienced signage consultants will review every detail. If something doesn’t look right we will contact you. If we think there’s a better option, we’ll make sure to let you know. Any concerns or questions, you can type them in the comments as you’re checking out. And we stand by every metal letters order we produce.
If you get stuck along the way, or have any technical trouble ordering online, you can contact us anytime. During business hours, (Monday -Friday from 9AM to 5PM CST, you can reach us at 708-469-7178). Also, a great way to show us what you want is to take a screen shot of the online tool what what you have filled in, send it to us through the quote form as an attachment, and we can help you finalize the details and order.
Brass Lettering from Impact Signs Is Waterjet Cut for Precision
Impact Signs only uses waterjet cutting. This allows you to have brass letters with tight inside corners and intricate details. In addition, you can take advantage of a wide range of options, including:
- Brass letters cut from solid plate (from 1/8″ to 3/4″ thick)
- Available brushed or polished finishes, as well as oxidized (oil rubbed dark brown antique look)
- Long-lasting clear coat for protection of brass lettering outdoors
- A variety of mounting options including flush to wall or raised/floating off the wall
- Letters as small as 1/2″ tall up to large brass letters 48” tall
- High-quality C464000 naval brass alloy known for its exceptionally high resistance to wear, fatigue, galling and stress-corrosion cracking
Why Choose Impact for Your Brass Letters?
So many companies that create custom signs focus on simply getting the job done. We focus on making an impact for you! Our team of craftsmen and designers is second to none, as you’ll quickly see. The creativity and visual interest they bring to every sign you order will truly make you stand out in the crowd.
Quick Quotes on Brass Lettering Are Available Now
If you are not ready to order online, feel free to request a quote. Tell us what you know and we will help you with the rest. We understand the pressures of deadlines. That’s why we offer quick quotes to get you underway fast. Just complete the form and we’ll get started on pricing your project immediately. You’ll also be impressed with our fast turnaround times, attention to detail and design capabilities when crafting brass letters. Contact us today.