Bronze Letters – Flat Cut
Bronze Letters Enhance the Traditional & Authoritative Essence of Your Building
Professional buildings. Government complexes. College and university campus facilities. For any building that exudes a time-honored sense of tradition and endurance, bronze lettering is an excellent fit.
From cast-metal to polished to oil-rubbed bronze letters, the design professionals at Impact Signs are experts in creating the precise look you want. Cut Bronze Letters are a durable way to display your business identification outdoors at the building entry, or to dedicate a building or memorial park.
Bronze Lettering Offers Many Sophisticated Options
Because the look of bronze is so distinctive, many prefer it over other metals. Bronze is a superior choice for tight inside corners and small letters with intricate details. From 1/2″ to 2 feet tall, we can custom produce your bronze letters with a variety of design options, including:
- Solid plate bronze lettering from 1/8″ to 1/2″ thick, and 1/2″ to 48″ tall
- Cast-bronze letters from 2″ to 24″ tall, available in standard fonts
- Environmentally friendly ingot bronze that’s both mercury and lead free
- A variety of mounting options including flush to wall or raised/floating off the wall
- High-quality, commercial-grade C22000 bronze alloy that’s ultra-durable
- Guaranteed for life to ensure your bronze letters represent you well for years to come
Plus, your choice of finishes, including:
- Polished – Bright and glossy looking, hand-polished bronze delivers a luminous reflection.
- Brushed – Also referred to as satin, a brushed bronze is professionally sanded with horizontal or vertical grain for a matte finish.
- Oil-rubbed bronze letters (oxidized) – With varying tones, you can select from light, medium or dark oxidized finishes that range from deep chocolate to dark gray.
- Patina – Through the use of various chemical compounds, a patina finish offers a natural, aged look with a classic green hue that speaks to being established and long-standing.
Why Choose Impact for Your Bronze Letters?
We only use precision waterjet cutting for the sharpest, cleanest lines when producing your bronze letters. But the results we get are from so much more than mere mechanics. Our name says it all: Impact! The creativity in design, production and mounting combine to give you far more than mere bronze letters hanging on a wall. They make a statement that goes beyond words. Cast Bronze letters offer greater depth, in standard fonts and sizes.
Get a Quick Quote on Polished, Cast or Oil-Rubbed Bronze Letters Now
Have fast-approaching deadlines? Need help with designing your bronze letters? We love working directly with clients to produce results that exceed their expectations. The first step is requesting a quick quote. Simply complete the form and we’ll be in touch right away. Have special needs? Let us know. We’d be glad to accommodate!