Cast Bronze Letters
Cast Bronze Letters Provide an Image or Permanence and Distinction.
When a high end sophistication, and a feeling of permanence is desired, solid cast bronze letters from Impact Signs are your answer. Cast Bronze Lettering is commonly used on university campuses, government buildings, libraries, village halls, memorial parks, and other public spaces. Cast bronze address numbers also adorn distinct residences and buildings.
Each letter is cast from solid bronze ingot, in letterform molds. Our cast bronze letters are extremely durable for outdoor use, and carry a lifetime guarantee, making them a great long term architectural investment on your building, environment, and image.
Cast Bronze Lettering Offers Several Very Unique Options
- Molds are available for specific fonts and sizes, however custom cast fonts and sizes are also available
- Available in Satin Finish, Polished finish, verde patina finish and oxidized finishes for a distinct, aged, oil rubbed look
- Cast bronze letters can have a flat face, or in certain fonts, a round face, or distinct prismatic face
- Custom fonts and sizes are available at a higher cost, and longer lead time
Why Choose Impact for Your Cast Bronze Letters?
- Nobody has more experience producing cast bronze letters.
- We have perfected the art and science of casting these letters, and more importantly, their finishing.
- We can deliver to all 50 states, and even handle installation nationwide.
- Normal lead times are 7-9 working days for production
- We can handle rush orders.
Cast Bronze Finishes
And here are some of the most popular font styles for cast bronze lettering
Get a Quick Quote on Cast Bronze Letters
Have fast-approaching deadlines? NThe best way to start is to send in your quote request using the form. We will promptly get back to you with questions or a quote. Please send all the details you have including font, sizes, characters needed, and any layout requirements. A picture of the building or wall would be helpful as well.