Metal Logo Signs
When Nothing but the Best Will Do, Insist on Made-to-Order Custom Metal Signs
Nothing makes quite the same statement as custom metal office signs. That’s because the talented designers at Impact Signs pride themselves in using the unique qualities and characteristics of different metals to create the specific look you’re seeking.
Whether you prefer metal logo signs that are precision waterjet cut from solid plate or fabricated metals that offer greater depth and allow for LED backlighting, we’re experts at both. Fabricated metal is an excellent option for letters with depths from 1/2” to 4” and offers cost savings compared to solid cut. For intricate and fine lines, waterjet cut from solid plate is the best. You’ll get sharper, more detailed results for your metal logo signs.
Not sure which to choose? Tell us what you envision for your metal logo signs and we’ll guide you every step of the way.
Are you going for a modern, edgy look on the outside of your building? Do you want to portray an established, trustworthy impression in your lobby? Let us help you achieve the image you want by suggesting the perfect metal, finish and mounting for your custom metal signs.
- Brass Signs – Brass works well for letters of all sizes. From brightly polished to a natural satin brushed finish, it’s easy to achieve the look you want for your indoor and outdoor metal logo signs.
- Bronze Signs – Historic. Legendary. Trustworthy. Metal office signs made from bronze can display a wide range of properties. Bronze is an exceptional choice for expressing tradition, longevity and honor.
- Stainless Steel Signs – Extremely hard and known for its strength, stainless steel works wonderfully for detailed logos and intricate lettering, as well as contemporary styles of business signs & logos. Available in brushed and polished finishes that give just the look you want.
- Aluminum Letters – The most popular choice for metal office signs by far, aluminum letters are available in natural metal finishes or PMS-matched painted colors.
- Copper Letters – The unique characteristics of copper make these custom metal signs and letters matchless. Copper is a great choice when “elegant” is the statement you want to make.
Regardless of the metal you choose for your office signs, you’ll receive impressive quality from the master craftsmen at Impact Signs. You’ll also get environmentally friendly products. Impact uses as much recycled material as possible while also recycling the leftover scrap metal from projects.
Click the links above for complete details on each of these signs. Know exactly what you want? Get a Quick Quote today on the custom metal signs of your choice. Have questions about the various types of metals and their best uses? We’d be happy to help. Contact us today.