Etched Zinc Plaques – Cost Effective Alternative, and Many Creative Options
Zinc plaques are very durable and can be used outdoors. The life expectancy is not as long as stainless steel, but still very good, depending on the environment. It is much more cost effective.
Impact Signs zinc plaques and signage are available n a wide range of finishes that are able to be applied to zinc once it has been etched. We can tint the zinc to a brass-tone, bronze-tone, and to different shades for a truly unique or antique finish. We can also paint your zinc sign to match most any color, or electroplate zinc with a variety of metals.
Etched Zinc Plaques offer many options, including:
- Thicknesses from 1/16” to 1/4”, and sizes from ADA compliant Braille and typesetting
- Etched photographic images
- Halftone screens, and renderings for replicating photographs
- Ability to “tone” the zinc to produce a cost effective alternative to brass and bronze (indoors only)
- Can be enhanced with creative design elements, such as custom logos and highly-detailed decorative borders, with no additional cost
With your zinc plaques and signs, you get:
- Durable Signs – Will not not chip, crack, tarnish, rust, or corrode
- Ideal for interior or exterior use.
- Sharp, crisp, fine deep-etched detail up to .080″ etch depth
Environmentally Friendly, LEED Certified, Zinc!
Zinc is completely recyclable and presently 36% of the world’s consumption is from recycled zinc. All of our scrap pieces of zinc are recycled.