We try to make it very easy for you. We have been doing this for along time, and have dealt with many people in your shoes – ordering signage for the first time.
- Figure out what you need and want. Take some time to browse our site. See our examples. Choose a few options that you like, and let us know.
- Fill out the quote form. Typically this is a better way to start than calling. We’re happy to talk to you about options as well, but it helps if you first fille out the quote from with as much information as you can. Provide us with your logo file, options you like, a budget if you can, image of your wall, as much as you can. We will then be able to suggest some good options for you
- We will get back to you by email or phone to go over options, and help you decide the best materials, finishes, sizes etc. for your project
- We will email you some quotes the same day.
- You decide that you want to order, and we send you an invoice to get started.
- Once you pay the invoice, we will email you a proof of your signage within one day.
- You approve the proof online, and we begin production.
- We will let you know the lead time, and you wait patiently
- We pack / crate your signage and ship it to you. If we are installing for you, we will have that coordinated within a day or two of the signage arriving.