Stainless Steel Letters
Waterjet-Cut or Fabricated Stainless Steel Letters Provide Many Design and Finish Options.
Contemporary, fashionable and just a bit edgy, stainless steel lettering delivers a cosmopolitan look. Pair that with the outstanding artistic capabilities of the Impact Signs design staff and you have truly striking custom steel letters for the exterior of your building or interior reception area.
Depending on the production method you choose (waterjet-cut/solid or fabricated/hollow), you can achieve two very distinctive looks. In addition, lighting (for fabricated metal letters), titanium coating and finishing options make the final product uniquely you.
Design Options for Stainless Steel Lettering
Some other 3-D lettering companies offer limited options when producing steel letters. Not Impact Signs! Mix and match from a variety of sizes, colors, mounting options and more to give you just the appearance you need to reinforce branding and image.
Options for Precision Waterjet-Cut (Solid) Stainless Steel Letters
- Solid plate (from 1/8″ to 1/2″ thick) using Alloy 304 or optional Alloy 316, which offers premium corrosion and tarnishing resistance for marine and other harsh environments (additional costs apply)
- Brush or polished face and bead-blasted returns (sides)
- New Orbital and Random Arc finishes that produce unique sanding patterns on your stainless steel letters
- Mounting options including flush to wall or raised/floating off the wall
- Cor-Ten steel (raw steel letters) have been left unprotected to rust for a completely natural look. Cor-Ten letters will have random rust patterns when shipped that vary greatly from letter to letter. They will continue to rust over time if left outdoors.
- Antique Rust letters offer a more predictable-looking pattern of rust that allows for more uniformity.
Options for Fabricated (Hollow) Stainless Steel Lettering
- Fabricated (hollow) steel letters (from 4″ to 48″ tall and 1/2″ to 5″ deep) cut with crisp, 90-degree edges and clean lines from 304 stainless alloy.
- Single-directional, vertical or horizontal brushed finish, or mirror-polished faces with brushed or polished returns (Fabricated steel letters are cut from a factory-polished steel sheet and have a true mirror finish. Waterjet-cut stainless steel letters have a less-lustrous polished finish that is hand-rubbed.)
- Painting using standard or custom PMS-match colors in matte, semi-gloss or gloss finishes is available.
- Top-quality titanium-coated stainless steel lettering for gold (brass-like) finishes in your choice of brushed or polished
- Backlighting on fabricated letters that casts an intriguing glow much like that found with fine art – a perfect combination (Get details on lighting packages.)
Earth friendly Stainless Steel Letters
- Fabricated uses lead-free solder in welding faces to returns.
- All metal is lead and mercury free, and all scrap and trim are recycled.
- LED lighting is low voltage, reducing use of electricity and natural resources.
Impact Gives You More for Your Money
With virtually unlimited design potential, expert lighting technicians who can create a sophisticated look for your letters, and made-in-the-USA quality, Impact Signs is the obvious choice. In addition, we use only the best, corrosion-resistant stainless steel when crafting your letters and back it with a lifetime guarantee on finishes.
Get Your Quick Quote on Steel Letters Today
In a hurry for pricing? A Quick Quote gets you what you need fast. Just fill out the form and we’ll be in touch right away with information for you. Need your order just as quickly? You’ll also be impressed with our fast turnaround times, attention to detail and design capabilities when crafting your stainless steel letters. Contact us now.