Stainless Steel Letters
Our waterjet cut stainless steel letters are durable for interior and exterior use and are available in brushed and polished finishes. Read on below for detailed information, options, and images. There are two ways to order our stainless steel letters. You can design, preview, and order below – or request a quote. Online ordering provides faster lead times and discounted pricing.
Order Now – Customize, Preview, and Buy in 5 Minutes.
Design Options for Precision Waterjet-Cut (Solid) Stainless Steel Letters
- Solid plate (from 1/8″ to 1/2″ thick) using Alloy 304 or optional Alloy 316, which offers premium corrosion and tarnishing resistance for marine and other harsh environments (additional costs apply)
- Brush or polished face and bead-blasted returns (sides)
- New Orbital and Random Arc finishes that produce unique sanding patterns on your stainless steel letters
- Mounting options including flush to wall or raised/floating off the wall
- Cor-Ten steel (raw steel letters) have been left unprotected to rust for a completely natural look. Cor-Ten letters will have random rust patterns when shipped that vary greatly from letter to letter. They will continue to rust over time if left outdoors.
- Antique Rust letters offer a more predictable-looking pattern of rust that allows for more uniformity.
Order Stainless Steel Letters Online Now and Rest Assured.
We developed the online ordering tool above to help you design, preview, and place your order easily. Basically, you select your thickness and finish, select your text, and the price will be displayed. The preview will show you your text in your selected font and show you the approximate length. Online ordering offers the following benefits:
- Better pricing – We offer discounted pricing if you design and order online.
- Faster Lead Times – Your order gets into production same day.
- Free Shipping – On orders over $250.
- Design and preview – See what your letters look like in various fonts.
- Compare pricing – of various finishes and sizes.
- Convenience – Order Now, not later. And its really fast and easy
Rest Assured. Once you place your order, one of our experienced signage consultants will review every detail. If something doesn’t look right we will contact you. If we think there’s a better option, we’ll make sure to let you know. Any concerns or questions, you can type them in the comments as you’re checking out. And we stand by every metal letters order we produce.
If you get stuck along the way, or have any technical trouble ordering online, you can contact us anytime. During business hours, (Monday -Friday from 9AM to 5PM CST, you can reach us at 708-469-7178). Also, a great way to show us what you want is to take a screen shot of the online tool what what you have filled in, send it to us through the quote form as an attachment, and we can help you finalize the details and order.
Alloy C304 vs Marine Grade Alloy c316
Alloy C304 is the standard. Alloy C316 provides additional corrosion resistance, and is typically used in coastal applications, on ships, and marine environments. Alloy 316 adds 30% to the cost. If you are interested in more details on Marine Grade Stainless steel letters, please read – Stainless Steel Letters in a Marine Environment – An Architectural Resource
Earth friendly Stainless Steel Letters
- All metal is lead and mercury free, and all scrap and trim are recycled.
Impact Gives You More for Your Money
With virtually unlimited design potential, expert lighting technicians who can create a sophisticated look for your letters, and made-in-the-USA quality, Impact Signs is the obvious choice. In addition, we use only the best, corrosion-resistant stainless steel when crafting your letters and back it with a lifetime guarantee on finishes.
Get Your Quick Quote on Steel Letters Today
In a hurry for pricing? A Quick Quote gets you what you need fast. Just fill out the form and we’ll be in touch right away with information for you. Need your order just as quickly? You’ll also be impressed with our fast turnaround times, attention to detail and design capabilities when crafting your stainless steel letters. Contact us now.