Cast bronze letters are striking and permanent
Impact Sign’s premium grade cast bronze letters are highly durable, designed for interior and exterior use — and guaranteed for life. You’ll find our letters adorning government buildings, parks, libraries and schools around the country. Cast bronze letters and numbers are highly popular are highly popular as address numbers for homes and buildings.
Our highly skilled artisans create our cast bronze letters from solid bronze ingot using letterform molds. Cast bronze letters can have a flat face, a round face (with certain fonts) or distinct prismatic face (with the architectural or Trajan fonts). Because the letters are hollow in the back, they offer greater depth than solid cut metal lettering. Impact Signs offers standard sizes, along with the ability to create with custom sizes and fonts.
Our cast bronze letter options:
- Sizing from 2” tall to 24” tall (depending on font style)
- Thicknesses from ⅜” to 1.5” (depending on font and letter size)
- Standard stud mounting and installation template included with all orders
- Finishes including traditional polished and brushed satin bronze, along with oil-rubbed for an oxidized finish and verde patina for a natural aged look with a classic green hue
- LED backlit illumination – Cast metal letters can also be provided with a lexan back and LEDs inserted for a backlit “halo” effect illumination.
Installation is easy
You can install Impact Signs’ cast bronze letters on virtually any wall surface including interior office drywall, exterior brick, stone, metal siding and stucco – using the included stud mounts that thread into the back of the letters. For a drop shadow effect, use spacers (also included) which will make your letters float off the wall. All of our cast metal letters come with a paper installation template that shows you where to drill holes. Find the full installation instructions here.
FAQs for Cast Bronze Letters
Can I get a custom font for cast metal letters?
Yes, custom fonts are available. But for 1 set, it costs a good deal, because we would need to make custom mold. Typically it makes sense if you are getting 6 or more sets of letters
What is your standard lead time on all dimensional sign letters?
Our standard lead times vary depending on the type of sign
- Cut Metal or Cut Acrylic Letters – 8-12 working days
- Cast metal letters – 10-12 working days
- Fabricated stainless steel letters- 15-20 working days
- Backlit letters – 20-30 working days
Rush production options are available.
See all FAQs
What rush production options are available on dimensional sign letters?
We are happy to try to accommodate rush orders on dimensional sign letters, if possible. Please give us the date you need the signage in hand, or installed, and we will try to accommodate. Also please fill out the quote form with your exact details before calling. Rush production fees will apply. Expedited, overnight and 2-day, shipping options are also available.
Please note that production time begins upon payment in full and an approved proof. If you approve it late or need changes, we can not guarantee the date we promised.