Custom etched plaques from Impact Signs are perfect for museum or donor recognition, project and building dedications and exterior logo signs. Our durable stainless steel signs are extremely precise and our etching process accommodates even the smallest text and half-tone photographs.
Our standard etching depth is approximately .020″ and half-tone images are etched to approximately .010″ to maintain image precision. All our stainless steel plaques are backed by a lifetime guarantee.
We can now also digitally UV print full color images, logos, and portraits on a stainless steel plaque, which is durable for exterior use.
Our stainless steel plaques are available in a wide variety of options including:
- Thicknesses of 1/16″ , ⅛, 3/16, 1/4″
- Custom shapes available
- Half-tone etched photographs, line art or etched logos to add a personal touch
- Brushed stainless steel plaques and high polished finishes
- Standard or custom paint-filled color for recessed etched lettering
- Mounting options for virtually any surface including brick, concrete and drywall using our included stud mounting hardware
- Choice of standard alloy C304 or optional alloy C316, which provides additional corrosion and tarnishing resistance for marine and other harsh environments(additional costs apply)
- Thin etched stainless steel plaques can be mounted to a glass panel for a unique interior plaque.
Specifications for Stainless Steel Plaques
FAQs for Stainless Steel Plaques
Why should I use Alloy 316 stainless steel in a marine or coastal environment?
Alloy 316 stainless steel is made to last longer in marine environments. It does cost more, but will be a worthwhile investment. Read more about marine grade alloy 316 here (link to our marine grade blog post)
What is your standard lead time on plaques?
Our standard lead times vary depending on the type of plaque:
- Cast plaques: 12-15 working days
- Etched plaques: 15-20 working days
- Photo relief plaques: 20-25 working days
- Bas relief plaques: approximately 30 working days
Rush production options are available.
See all FAQs
What rush production options are available on stainless steel plaques?
We are happy to try to accommodate rush orders on custom office signs, if possible. Please give us the date you need the signage in hand, or installed, and we will try to accommodate. Also please fill out the quote form with your exact details before calling. Rush production fees will apply. Expedited, overnight and 2-day, shipping options are also available.
Please note that production time begins upon payment in full and an approved proof. If you approve it late or need changes, we can not guarantee the date we promised.