Recognize those who fund your progress with donor plaques and donor recognition walls
Create the right interior or exterior donor plaques for your organization. Impact Signs’ donor recognition plaques are available in a wide array of materials, including brass, bronze, stainless steel, aluminum, wood, glass and acrylic. You’ll see our plaques at universities, school, hospitals, places of worship and other public spaces around the country. Our expert designers and artisans will work closely with you to craft a lasting tribute. You have the the option of combining the best properties of cast metal, etched and photographic techniques to create the right look for your space and your budget.
Impact Signs’ creates a wide variety of donor plaques, including:
- Individual donor recognition plaques that highlight a significant patron with a photo and message.
- Donor recognition walls, a series of panels that have multiple names, typically grouped in sections based on donation or sponsor levels.
- Ability to easily add donors so you can include future benefactors on etched nameplates.
Our donor plaques and donor walls are available in a wide variety of options:
- Etched metal – Used alone or with cast metal, wood, glass or acrylic plaques, we’ll etch your donor name or message on a thin aluminum or bronze plate and then mount it to the main background plaque.
- Cast metal – Choose from aluminum or bronze cast metal. Metal letters against a dark background is a classic look for donor plaques.
- Etched glass – An elegant option for donor recognition, we can etched the glass itself or with stainless steel or bronze nameplates assembled.
- Frosted acrylic plaques and panels – This cost effective, popular choice can be used with vinyl graphics or even etched nameplates assembled on top.
- Wood panels – Add a variety of wood backer panels to provide unique backgrounds and fit your interior decor.
Specific things we need to know from you to begin:
- How many names and levels of donors are there?
- Do you know all the names now or do you need space to add future names?
- What size is the wall or space you want the panels to fit within?
Specifications for Donor Plaques and Donor Wall Signage
FAQs for Donor Plaques
How do you quote my donor wall or donor recognition project?
Our estimates depend on many factors including number of plaques, materials, sizes, etc. To receive a quote, please fill out the quote form and let us know details regarding number of names, size of plaques needed, the approximate area on the wall to cover and materials you are interested in. If you have a budget in mind, please let us know that as well so we can provide the appropriate options. If you already have a mockup and specifications for your project, attach that to the quote form as well
Can you create the design or layout for my donor recognition wall?
We will create a design once a deposit is placed towards the order. We will provide an estimate based on your needs, and then the final cost will be fine-tuned in the design process.
See all FAQs
How do I figure out what size plaques I need for my donor wall?
Using the quote form, let us know the number of names, size of plaques needed, the approximate area on the wall to cover and we can determine the approximate sizes that will work.