Brand your retail or office environment with custom vinyl window and wall graphics.
Impact Sign’s premium vinyl wall and window graphics are ideal for creating a powerful first impression. Our custom graphics are a great option for corporate office walls, interior and exterior windows, in-store graphics, exterior storefronts, museums, office decor and medical facilities. Whether you choose full-coverage graphics or simpler cut vinyl lettering and logos, our high-quality, full-color custom wall and window graphics make it easy to created a branded environment inside and out.
Wall graphics options include:
- Solid-color, cut vinyl letters and logos on interior walls for corporate branding and identification
- Full-color digital printed wall murals on 3M vinyl film
- Full-color digital print wallcoverings and murals, like a custom wallpaper feature a fabric-like textured finish and are great for higher-end corporate offices, museums and art gallery display walls
Window graphics options include:
- A simple logo on your glass suite entrance door
- Cut vinyl graphics on exterior retail storefront windows, or interior conference room glass walls
- Full-color graphics on windows, either either solid opaque or using a perforated film that enables people to see through
- Full color graphics using a perforated film that enables people to see through
- Frosted glass vinyl graphics and privacy film are stunning and simulate the effect of etched glass.
FAQs for Custom Wall & Window Graphics
Can you help design my vinyl graphics?
Yes, to an extent. We don’t really do graphic design work, but if you are looking for basic text with your logo, we can help.
What format should I send my art files in for vinyl graphics?
For cut vinyl, we need your art in a vector AI, EPS or PDF format. For full color graphic prints, we need your files in a high resolution format, to scale for the prints.
See all FAQs
How do I provide exact measurements of my windows or walls?
If we are producing cut vinyl, which is simple letting that won’t cover the entire wall, approximate measurements are fine. If we are fully covering your wall or window with graphics, we will need highly accurate measurements. Any errors in measurement will be your responsibility