Frosted, painted and clear acrylic signs deliver great results
Enormously flexible in style and function, acrylic signage brings you the look you want with the functionality you expect. At Impact Signs, our acrylic office signs are lightweight, durable and can be custom painted to match your Pantone colors. Our frosted acrylic panel signs are a cost-effective alternative to etched glass and our metal laminate over acrylic letters are an affordable option if you’re looking for a metal finish.
Also known as plexiglass, our acrylic signs are available in a wide variety of options including:
- Individual Cut Acrylic Letters – Stud-mounted directly to your wall or with spacers to “float” the sign, individual acrylic letters produce a shadow effect that adds depth and interest.
- Crystal Ice Finish – We offer a crystal ice finish on acrylic letters and logos. The face and edges of the material are frosted and the back can be painted in any color, as well as a metallic ice finish (which would have the back painted in metallic silver).
- Cut Acrylic Logo Signs – We laser cut your logo from solid acrylic sheets from 1/4″ to 1″ in thickness, paint it to your colors and pin mount it to “float” each letter from the wall.
- Metal Laminate Letters – Add metal, laminate faces in brushed or polished aluminum or brushed or polished brass to individual acrylic letters and logos.
- Acrylic & Metal Panels – We can mount your sign on acrylic or metal panels to increase the depth and dimension, offering an entirely different appearance. Each letter is precisely assembled on the panel which can be made from a wide variety of materials, colors and finishes.
- Frosted Acrylic Panel – As our most cost effective option for a professional lobby sign, our frosted acrylic signs float off the wall with special stand-off hardware. We’ll apply your logo or design to the front of the sign with a full-color vinyl decal. If you don’t want the wall-color to show through, we can apply a color to the back of the sign.
- Stand-Off Hardware – Choose from a variety of architectural hardware in brushed stainless steel or brass to install acrylic panel signs
- Backlighting – LED backlighting is available on acrylic panel signs